Tuesday 1 October 2013

I am Box, a Windows Phone

 game that will drive you crazy


I am Box
I am Box is one of the simplest Windows Phone games out there. But you shouldn't mistake simple with easy because I am Box can kick you to the curb.
I am Box is a fast paced game of survival calling you to catch incoming colored arrows with the side of a box that has the matching color. The longer you survive, the better.
I am Box
The colored arrows enter the screen slowly but as they move closer to the cube, they speed up. You spin the cube clockwise and counter-clockwise by tapping the left or right corner of the screen.  As you can guess, when the first arrow strikes a non-coordinating color the game ends. Your score is your the time you survive before matching the wrong colored arrow.
Graphics are simple, game play is very challenging (either that or I have the coordination of a Bull Moose) and the music intense with I am Box.  The developer recommends wearing headphones to get the full effect of the music.
I can see I am Box being a fun "pass and play" styled game when you're hanging out with friends to see who can last the longest or when you have a few seconds to waste. There is a free trial version available for I am Box with the full version running $.99.
You can find I am Box here at the Windows Phone Store. It is available for both Windows Phone 7.x and 8 devices.
QR: I am Box

No comments:

Post a Comment